TO IMPART EDUCATION REPLETE WITH QUALITY TO INCREASE KNOWLEDGE AND ENRICH CULTURE AND PLACE EMPHASIS ON CHARACTER FORMATION, CULTIVATION OF MORAL AND SPIRITUAL VALUES AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SENSE OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY.
Gaikwad-Patil International School draws from the rich legacy of the reputed tradition to deliver an environment where intellectual and creative growth is enhanced to full potential, ushering holistic growth. Over the years, the Gaikwad-Patil International School have garnered a “Good” rating for excellent management and delivery of curriculum at an affordable fee point.
At Gaikwad-Patil International School , we integrate the academic best practice designed to increase collaborative opportunities and rigor, encourage critical thinking, improve student achievement and enhance personal growth through authentic learning opportunities. It is about molding your child’s skills and abilities to align with the real world, now and in the future.
As with all Gaikwad-Patil International School , is committed to the continuous professional development of its staff. Towards that purpose, the school will engage only the most competent and dedicated professionals who share our vision of helping students identify and develop their talent within the school and community and turn them into lifelong learners with the confidence to excel in today’s world.
We ensure our students are surrounded by international learning opportunities every day. Our highly experienced, caring educators make sure every child is happy and ready for the world of tomorrow.
GAIKWAD-PATIL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL NAGPUR (INDIA)
Modeled in British Public Schools
Adding greater diversity to the quality of education and specialized curriculum with best teachers and administration staff.
Enriched CBSE curriculum based on best global practices. Our curriculum is creative and holistic, providing the academic rigor of the CBSE curriculum and complementing skills to shine as a global citizen.
Premium school facilities with an array of after school clubs (Program for Appreciation and Cultivation of Talent) helps our students develop a passport of proficiencies based on their interests and passions.
- CBSE Curriculum
- Field trips, Excursions, Projects and Presentations provide experiential learning opportunities
- Dance, Fine Arts, Western and Indian Music, Yoga, Speech and Drama promote well-rounded development.
- Students are encouraged to participate in Inter-House Cultural and Sports Events.
- Active learning techniques are Free play, Dramatization, Puppetry, Singing, Dancing and cooking enhance their interest in learning.
- Book, newspaper and magazine reading activities increase children’s awareness of the world. Assemblies, Concert and Drama productions help shape their personality.
- Community engagement and social understanding is taught by getting then engaged in social activities.
- Giving opportunity to kids to showcase their talent by participating in various inter school and Intra school state and national level competition.
- Guidance and help is rendered to the children likely to face transition from childhood to adolescence.